Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas in London

 

I've been to London twice during the last week of November and have enjoyed all the holiday decorations that are up all over the city.  I took quite a lot of pictures from those two trips. So many that I've been posting London at Christmas photos in December from 2014 through 2019.  I still have few left.  The decorations on Regent Street are always pretty spectacular.  From some photos I've seen on Instagram, they are even more elaborate than these were back in 2013.

My favorite place to shop in London has to be Fortnum & Mason.  I shop there every time I go to London but it is especially fun around the holidays.  The windows are always beautifully decorated.



The inside of the store is equally festive.  I've brought home gifts for friends and family from this store as well as Christmas ornaments and a few other treats just for me.

















Looking at these photos makes me long for another holiday trip to London.  I need to start thinking about packing my winter coat and heading that way once again. There is so much to enjoy in London during the holidays.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite lavish.

Linda Sue said...

Agree whole heartedly, The Christmases I have enjoyed in London have been the best, Generally I buy violet creams from F&M for myself- and their amazing candied fruit! Edibles, because I travel light and do not want to add to my lot. Just being in the shop is treat enough really! Last time I went at the end of September , cam back mid January and it still was not enough time!
Your photos are as lovely as always. Thanks for taking me back to my happy place!

Marcia LaRue said...

Happy New Year's Eve 😊🎉🍷
Looking forward to visiting you throughput the New Year!

The Happy Whisk said...

Very funny about packing your winter coat and heading to another adventure. So cool. Cheers, Ivy.