Sunday, December 11, 2022

My Friends Went to Bordeaux

 


My friends Julie and Dave went to an event in Bordeaux France last September and while they were there, they texted a few photos of things they saw.  To the right is my favorite photo.  They spotted the hot air balloon and stopped the car so they could get the photo.














It was such a perfect scene that they shot it twice from two different points of view. 


















Here is another view they took while visiting a chateau in the area.

















Dave took this one on a foggy morning when they were about to visit another chateau.  


Julie took this one and I thought it looked almost like a painting.


















So, I took the liberty of playing with the photo to give it some artistic treatments.  Here is my first try.

















And, here is another version.  

This photo of a lane leading to a chateau is truly inspiring.  

It looks to me like they had a wonderful time in the Bordeaux region of France.

7 comments:

roentare said...

These views are so original and unique. So good to see the region through your friend's eyes

Travel said...

Swoon!

Andy said...

Those photos are beautiful. Lucky you Sharon to have friends that share with you.

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful!

Catarina said...

Gorgeous photos! All of them.
That region of France is beautiful.

Gemel said...

These are beautiful.

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the art of the trees. Trees of all of nature are the things I love the most! Very pretty shots of the air balloon and the flower too!