Sunday, March 26, 2023

A Long Walk in Paris

 

On one of my trips to Paris, I took a long walk across town enjoying the sights along the way.  After visiting the gorgeous St. Chapelle church, I walked past the Palais De Justice.


 I crossed one of the many beautiful bridges in Paris while admiring those gorgeous buildings in the background.  I bet the apartments in those buildings are very expensive.

I walked past the Louvre Museum.  I didn't go in this time.  That's a museum that requires a whole day to itself.  

I crossed the busy Place De La Concorde.

I took a short rest in the gardens next the the Champs-Elysees and spent a few minutes watching a few magpies hopping around in the grass.

After my long stroll in the heart of Paris, I made my way back toward my hotel as I watched the sidewalk cafes fill with people.  There is always something see while walking in Paris.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Paris looks so beautiful and friendly. Lucky you Sharon to be there at the right time.

William Kendall said...

I would love to see it someday.

Catarina said...

I loved Paris. I spent three weeks in France a few years ago, two of which were in this beautiful city. All theses sites are familiar to me. Would love to go back.