Sunday, November 13, 2022

The Look of Old Tucson

 


Whenever I make the trip south to Tucson, I always make a point of wandering through the historic parts of the city.  That's where I find the true looks of the southwest.  

















I love this part of town. This area is full of very old houses that have been restored and yet still maintain the weathered look of age.




















I could spend hours just walking through these streets and admiring all of these colorful buildings.



















Now that the weather has cooled off a bit, I'm looking forward to making another trip to Tucson.  I'm sure a drive through the historic neighborhoods will be part of that trip.

6 comments:

roentare said...

It does look colourful and unique in design.

Travel said...

More things to see,

William Kendall said...

Wonderful and appealing.

Marcia LaRue said...

Thanks for giving me a walk-around that I have never taken myself and, now, never will except through blogs and PBS.

Linda Sue said...

Old Tucson - whew knew! thank you for these amazing photos of a very beautiful place. I have avoided Arizona all my life- it is so nice to have you there to take amazing photos - REPRESENT!The art in your world is delicious! The colors and the sky and , clearly , the abodes.

Gemel said...

Fabulous photos Sharon.