Sunday, April 23, 2023

Overlooking Construction

 


That last time I was in New York, my hotel room had a pretty spectacular view to the north through a jungle of extremely tall buildings.

I realized quickly that I also had a Birds Eye view of a new building under construction.  














It was kind of fun to watch the progress of this new building for the seven days I had this view.



I used my telephoto lens to zoom in on certain areas to try to figure out what was happening.


I could even zoom in to see what was in a worker's tool belt.



By the end of my stay, it was looking like some progress had been made in those few days.


I will have to make another trip to New York to see how the building is looking today!


4 comments:

Andy said...

Great view eh. In the big cities the construction never stops.

The Happy Whisk said...

Amazing all the work they do and how well put together the team looks. Cool beaners.

William Kendall said...

Work never ends.

Catarina said...

It's time to go back!