Sunday, September 4, 2022

Inside the Farmhouse

 

Last week I had photos of the place I stayed in McMinnville Oregon back in July.  It was a cute little farmhouse on the edge of town.  This week I'll share some photos I took inside.  It was such a cute place with lots of antique furniture along with the modern conveniences one would expect.  Above is the living room.

The kitchen had been remodeled to give it all the modern conveniences.  I'm not sure who measured the height of the kitchen counters.  They were every tall for someone as short as me.  I would have needed a step stool to wash dishes in that sink.  



There was one bedroom downstairs and three bedrooms up stairs so the place could accommodate a large family.

I loved the furniture in the upstairs bedrooms.
















In the photo above, you get a glimpse of that clover field I mentioned last week out that window.


This antique lamp appealed to me.  I have the perfect spot for it.














Just before we left, I took this photo of an old framed photo of the house from many, many years ago.  the house itself looks very much the same as it did when this was taken however, that huge tree in the back of that house is not there at all.  I'm guessing this photo was taken back in the late 40's or 50's.  

4 comments:

Travel said...

Neat space, the kitchen cabinets look original, with updated counter tops and appliances

Catarina said...

It looks very spacious and comfortable.

William Kendall said...

I always appreciate a rocking chair.

Gemel said...

Very nice.