Sunday, September 18, 2022

A California Shopping Center

 

Only in California would one find a shopping center with ocean front views!

I'm not kidding.  Just look at that view!  That's the Pacific Coast Highway out there where that car is driving by and the ocean is just beyond.

Because of that incredible view, the Crystal Cove Shopping Center has put some tables and chairs out at the end of the parking lot so people could enjoy the view or perhaps have and ocean view sack lunch.

The center supports a very busy Trader Joe's grocery, several clothing stores, at least 6 restaurants and a couple of home furnishings stores.  And, it gets plenty of business.  When I was there in August, it was hard to find a place to park.

I've dined many times at this great sushi restaurant.

And, I've bought some delicious gourmet foods at this wonderful little deli.  

Over the years, it's turned into a very popular place.  On my last visit, I drove past lines of cars just waiting to get into the parking lot.  

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

With a view of the ocean, well worth spending time there.

Travel said...

Looks like fun

Gemel said...

What a view, shopping would be my second choice with a beach so close.