Sunday, May 30, 2021

Window Shopping in London



I enjoy a little window shopping no matter what city I am in but I have to admit that London does an outstanding job of dressing up shop windows.  The last time I was there, I snapped a few photos of some of the ones that appealed to me.

















Chanel, Valentino, Armani, Gucci, Dior...you can find them all in these lovely windows.



















I found this "cat lady" dress rather amusing.  It was probably extremely expensive too.  As with all of these stores, I didn't go inside to find out.
















These outrageously high, platform shoes caught my eye.  I wouldn't buy or heaven forbid, wear them but they certainly push the envelope on the style scale.

It's fun to just look at all these things and realize that there are people out there who actually do buy and wear these clothes.  I would love to have seen a woman walk in these shoes!

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite elegant.

Catalyst said...

Not to mention the dress with insects crawling all over it!

Julie Ferguson said...

Interesting fashion windows. Never been to London, but it is on my bucket list.

Travel said...

The shoes look dangerous, I have fallen off of shorter ladders