Sunday, November 1, 2020

Temple Gardens

 

Last Sunday I posted about the time I spent in an area of London where the barristers, lawyers, judges and courts are heavily located.  The buildings housing offices in this area are all surrounded by beautiful gardens.  I enjoyed wandering through these gardens and admiring how beautifully they were arranged and maintained.  It appears to be a very pleasant place to work.  
















It was a lot like having an office with a park located just outside the door.


































I was there at the very end of September and in spite of fall being in the air, I found quite a lot of flowers blooming in these gardens.  



The combination of these stately old buildings and the neat and tidy gardens is very appealing to me.  That's probably why I spent so much time exploring this part of the city.  


As I said in last week's post, the next time I get a chance to visit London, I'll once again visit this area to enjoy the gardens and do more people watching.  My list of favorite London locations just keeps getting longer.  



6 comments:

Catarina said...

Beautiful area. I like London!

Travel said...

Amazing gardeners in England.

Denton said...

Very nice memory and something to look forward to after the pandemic.

Thérèse said...

Very stylish.

Catalyst said...

Those orange flowers are stunning. As are the Chinese Lanterns. (I believe that's what the hanging red flowers are.)

William Kendall said...

What a lovely place!