Photography and travel are my two passions. This blog will feature photos from my travels and little anecdotes about my experiences and discoveries.
Wednesday, September 16, 2026
The Back Exit
The back side of the Royal Courts of Justice. Back in the days before cell phones, multiple phone boxes were needed to support the press as they covered important trials.
We actually have a red phone booth here in Montreal, Canada, an exact replica of the ones in your lovely photo, Sharon! I have shared it on my blog in past posts. It is situated in the Town of Mount Royal, Montreal....it is just a model, and there is no telephone in it, but it looks exactly like the real one.
2 comments:
I hope they keep the phone boxes.
We actually have a red phone booth here in Montreal, Canada, an exact replica of the ones in your lovely photo, Sharon! I have shared it on my blog in past posts. It is situated in the Town of Mount Royal, Montreal....it is just a model, and there is no telephone in it, but it looks exactly like the real one.
Post a Comment