Sunday, July 4, 2021

Planning For New York

 




One of my favorite things to do is to plan for a trip somewhere.  Finally, after 18 months of staying close to home, I'm able to once again plan for a trip.  The plan is to go to New York in mid-October for a week of enjoying all that the Big Apple has to offer.

Flight reservations are made and hotel accommodations secured.  I'll once again be staying at the Marriott Marquee right on Times Square.










Theatre tickets have been purchased for three different shows.  I haven't been inside a theatre in well over a year and a half.  It will be a treat to be back.


You can bet that I'll be visiting many of the fabulous museums that the city offers.

I'm looking forward to walking around Manhattan enjoying familiar sights and discovering new ones. Now I just have to hope that our pandemic recovery continues and all goes well as the year marches on.

6 comments:

Andy said...

Dream on Sharon. Your trip plans are looking good.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

Planning is the beginning of a trip...it is exciting. Hope all goes as planned.

William Kendall said...

Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Travel said...

Planning is an important part of travel for me. Looks like fun. We are going to NY in late August, Reno in late October.

Catalyst said...

A good post for Independence Day, Sharon. I'm sure you'll have a great time in the Big Apple.

Thérèse said...

What an October treat! Planning is less fun than experiencing the real thing but still it's such a pleasure to look for and find activities to book.