Sunday, August 4, 2019

The "Apple" is Everywhere



One evening while strolling around the beautiful streets of Milan, I peeked down one street and saw this gorgeous fountain.  I walked closer to get a photo and noticed that the fountain was cascading water right next to a glass wall.




























The following night, I ended up having dinner at a restaurant in the same plaza where that fountain was located only on the other side.  So imagine my surprise when I discovered that the fountain was part of the Apple Store.  In fact, it was one of the entrances to the store.

That has to be one of the most elaborate and expensively designed Apple stores I've ever seen.  And, I thought the new one they built in Scottsdale was impressive.  Clearly the Apple Corporation has money to spare.

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh wow impressive indeed Sharon.. mind you it was Milan, everything there is super stylish right 😉

William Kendall said...

Quite something to see!