Saturday, August 24, 2013
Not the New York one but, the Arkansas one. This building is in the busy little tourist town of Eureka Springs Arkansas. The original building was built in 1880 but burned to the ground ten years later. It was rebuilt but, that one burned down too. Finally in 1987, this building was constructed all of concrete. It now serves as a home to several businesses on the ground floor and hotel rooms upstairs.