Sunday, June 26, 2022

Doors of Tucson

 


When I visit Tucson Arizona, I tend to spend a lot of time in the "old town" area near downtown.  That's where my favorite restaurant is located and it's also where there are a lot of historic buildings.  

The last time I was there, I noticed how each of the doors along the building that houses local arts and crafts has been painted with different designs.
































Each one is a unique design.  



















What a clever idea!



















Such an appealing way to attract customers to each of the little shops inside this building.  

4 comments:

Andy said...

The artists did a fantastic job. Without the artistic paint work it would be a a very simple looking building.

Travel said...

Love doors,

William Kendall said...

I am reminded of Newfoundland, where this tradition is also found.

Revrunner said...

Lovely!