Sunday, April 19, 2020

Missing Post

Update:  The problem that was causing photos to blotted out appears to have been corrected.  I've added back my post about Lake Como and I corrected the post from April 12th.  Fingers crossed that it stays fixed.

I've taken the Lake Como post down today because of the problem that seems to exist with either Blogger or Google that is causing my photos to show up as black squares with a circle and minus sign in them.  I'm trying to determine what is causing the problem which seems to be pretty sporadic.  I left up the post from a April 12th even though all the photos have now been obliterated.  Up until yesterday, that post was fine.

If anyone has any clues as to what is causing this problem, please let me know.  I'm still researching it.  I will post again once a solution is found.

Thanks!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

It must be one of those glitches that occasionally happens with Blogger.

Kayni said...

I have the same problem with my blog. It's been a week and they haven't fix it yet.

I've just started reloading my missing photos today.